We just finished designing a presentation on FX Aggregation and complex event processing (CEP) that we'll deliver as a webcast on Thursday, April 16th at 10AM (register here). Over 700 people signed up, which shows how much interest there is automated, computer-based FX trading!
- FX Market Visualization. Front end technologies that are ideal for displaying aggregated FX market views, algorithmic trading strategies, and integrating the typical client desktop technologies you'll find on an FX trading desk. In our session, we feature Eclipse RCP technologies. We've seen RCP take off recently as the open-source, community-based graphical user interface technology of choice with large and small firms.
- FX Market Connectivity. How do you connect to CurrenEx, Hotspot, direct bank market data, etc., and connect to execution venues via FIX or other protocols?
- Real-Time Aggregated Market Data. Creating a consolidated view of the market that can be used to implement FX pricing models, algorithmic trading strategies, or simply visualize FX market data.
- Development tools. To design, implement, test, backtest, debug, and evolve FX trading systems.
- Algorithm development. What tools are best to express FX trading algorithms? How can you change them quickly? We'll use a triangular arbitrage algorithm to illustrate.